Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Plauderecke
GDwood2021 Offline

20.10.2020 04:38
keep with water in the pot Antworten

"All have already led half for hour, the Mu permits blue fall to urinate so long how haven't come back?Should can't run into what snake?I see, Chen Zhi Hui, you go first lake there, there is a piece of megalith of person's form on the side, I three year ago right theres snare the big fish of one more than tens."Liao learns a soldier to say the dynasty Mu permits blue the direction falling walks.
The week has peace of mind a way:"Want to peep Mu to permit to urinate to still say words so elegant and stately, really not the Kui is a teacher."
Chen Zhi Hui also feels uneasy:"The teacher quickly goes and run into what call, I make the boys help you."
The Mu permits blue fall worry layer after layer, foolish under the tree entertain foolish ideas for a long time, she drinks of the soup is many, the soup always has some the salty, and then drinks many water and wet an idea to really come at this time, the Chou Chou is every where unmanned, and the draw down pants kept on squating down.Suddenly spread to brush loudly to move in grass cluster, the Mu permits blue fall to scare to death, listens to a voice call way:"The Mu permits blue fall, you at not at?"
She wets a half to hurriedly start to pull pants, but sees Liao learn a soldier to stand the behind is at he or she, the Xia is dizzy while signing full face, abashed and angered, Nu way:"Smelly rascal!Your this rascal teacher peeps a student small ……urinate ……"
"The bottom of good white!"Liao learns soldier's in the mind to say, just romantic act all accepts into eye bottom and greatly sighs not and falsely a this trip, the Mu in the rage permits blue fall have already rushed toward top to mercilessly pound several boxings in his chest.
"Is alas, I what didn't see.I saw your half a hour haven't returned to and really worried you, run to come over and see, luckily nothing important matter occurrence."The old Liao helpless stall opens hands, he most mean to say of BE:Urinate to let you see not as also as teacher, even off so.
Hear the teacher concern his/her own language of expression, the Mu permits blue fall heart but slowly soft, slowly take back a fist, still can not pass on the face, way:"Hum!Don't I just believe."Although the surface opens treachery, heart always still traditional girl, thought of the important part of oneself is seen one naked, temporarily abashed can not Yang.
Liao learns a soldier to start to lead long her hand to say very naturally:"Walk, we go fishing, small and blue fall darling of, wait teacher to snare very greatly very big fish of to eat for you."This is the tone that old Liao flirts a female kid to often use in the bar, have never succeeded.
He is like coaxing a kid, the Mu permits blue fall but extremely enjoyable, the facial expression is cloudy to become fair, says with smile:"Walk, the elder sister of Zhi Hui already wait me for a long time?"
Old Liao has already calculated to open:"The waiting me must closely pay attention to for a while and see which girl urinate a little bit longer than three minutes, I pretend a circumstance not to blunt past.The teacher really has an occupation of prospect."
See the teacher lead long Mu to permit blue fall of arrive at by the lake, Chen Zhi Hui a foolish, don't think toward deep place, say:"Teacher, I saw fishes in the lake, can they are to don't take the bait and how do?"
Green jade wave ripple of clarify lake water often has fish is visiting, Liao learns a soldier to pack a fishworm to make an effort a to jilt, noodles Yang in the lake rises a burst of microwave.
No matter leaf jade tiger how dress up as cool pack cold Ao, he is always still a big kid, have fun with crew member in Lin Zi forget so, just suddenly think of the business that to deal with a teacher, made Chen You Nian say:"Spoony Zi, you see a teacher, they have to go fishing, and the message notifies me.The small Dan played with them so long all have no a message to notify us, be really of."
Return to encampment to turn over a shoulder bag, finding out one to keep fresh the bag must on the brink of deathly live fish, "teacher, this fish sends to do dinner for you."The fish brings from the home and dips a white spirit with a cotton ball and fills inside in the mouth of fish, don't use water and cover a wet towel, because there is ether in the white spirit and pass the absorption of gill and enter a person inside the fish body, there is anaesthesia function can'ting die, either for a few hours..This fish has already fed a Xie medicine, be tossed about by him neither dead nor alive, seek to lend to send to do fish soup for teacher Liao, Hey Hey, not afraid don't win to recruit.
Chen You Nian's message hair delivers:"Teacher a piece of person in the by the lake form megalith up go fishing, shell Xiao Dan also at."
"Good!Do so!"The leaf jade tiger takes off to travel shoe, red double feet, intentionally sprinkle body moist of, carry on the shoulder fishing pole again, the left hand carries fish interest blunt blunt run over there, far and far see Liao learn a soldier to sit by the side of the megalith up, excitedly call a way:"Teacher, teacher, I snare to a big fish!"
Old Liao a turn head:"The Yi also goes fishing than me and really has talent!Return breadth than the palm, at least have two catties of above."
Leaf jade tiger one side run to come over a side to say:"The teacher just saw you being good at to burn soup, I this fish do fresh soup for you, in case throw in the my hand Be getting more wasted."
Be not?So good heart?Again is there is Zha?However see him so sincere, refused it's beyond the limit again, station start to say:"Okay."
The Mu permits blue fall an one step have already robbed to come forward and said:"Teacher, I take for you."The fish that without extra trouble once connected a leaf jade tiger, suddenly that fish spares no effort a flounder in the her hand, fiercely on jumping, fall into lake, in a moment disappear.Liao learns a soldier to sigh a way:"Is regrettable!So good fish, does the city inside at least buy 20 piece per catty."
Is one anaesthetized with the alcohol, returned Xie the fish of along while to how can have to so strongly annoy to suddenly jump to walk?Leaf the jade tiger and Mu permit blue fall cold to see, girl soft-voiced way:"Hum, want to play with old Niang, are you still delicate."Leaf Yu Hu says:" We all played like this before of, did you why obstruct?Haven't you teased an another teacher before?"
The Mu permits blue fall not to miss his/her own different feelings be discovered by the others, then say:"You make this, don't want to make me eat?Anyway I and the teacher is in 1 set, forbid you whole he."
The leaf jade tiger doesn't want to fight:"That good, we don't begin feet in the food be.You don't always Ai matter, forget last time, you is how deal with formerly that teacher Zhuo?Put blood knife in her drawer, we didn't think."
"Go away, leave I am so near!"
Old Liao surprisedly turns head a to see:", Are you two to measure at the company what good matter?Leaf jade tiger, your going fishing level is so strong, come over to see fishing hook for me."
The leaf jade tiger has to past the honesty sit, however have the shell Xiao the Dan beside, he doesn't dare the gist, show off to arise from F stupid of angle for fish knowledge:"I feel that the carp should like to eat breadcrumbs, teacher, you do bait with the earthworm not that all right."
The shell Xiao Dan has to keep him from continuing to bring shame and says with smile:" Tiger, there is no carp in lake."
Several individuals sitting idly half don't snare a fingerling for hour, Chen Zhi Hui wishes:"Is blue to fall before always sit don't live, why peaceful and serene sit a face today beside ascend whole is a smiling face?"Follow her view to see go, discover that she has been being looking at teacher Liao, is more interrogative not only:"Teacher's sitting don't sit mutually, also old like hunchback, good-looking?"
The leaf jade tiger rubs to become numb of legs, wry smile way:"Teacher, I could not held up."
The words sound just fell, saw a buoy fiercely and downwards pull to go, Liao learns a soldier rapid laid up fish of line, the fishing hook a per Chinese foot came to long sturgeon vivacious.The Mu permits blue fall to spring up:"The teacher is excellent!" The shell Xiao Dan originally also wanted to shout bravo of, see she jump the gun, don't talk.
She once connected fish and lovely put into a bag, Chen Zhi Hui thought again:"Living fish is so foul smell, past of blue fall a root to touch can't touch, she today how did the temperament greatly change?"
Connect down good luck repeatedly, a few big fishes take the bait and connect a leaf jade tiger also cannot stop excitement of color, loudly shout bravo.
Return to encampment to put fish to keep with water in the pot, old Liao's hello:"Let's all go to waterfalls bottom to swim!"
Everyone shouts, the girls drill into tent to change a good swimsuit in succession, some would not like to go of leaving and seeing encampment.The leaf jade tiger is also very happy, heart way:"How do I feel that the emotion seemed to be all operated by him?"Cui government a greatly help sex maniac too agitated don't go, a long while ago hope this time!Female children one after another from the tent in drill out, they much exciting penny.!D Liu Jing came out and came out ……boy's in the mind all in the battle cry, allied body type green swimsuit, there is also small skirt side, how pretty thigh, see, many white clean!

http://www.chinagoodwood.com ,Wooden Moulding,Polyurethane Moulding,Cafe Style Shutters,Bi-fold Shutters,Wood Plantation Shutters

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz