Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 31 Antworten
und wurde 1.791 mal aufgerufen
 What Allen wants to tell you. Was Allen euch erzählen möchte
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
werner ( Gast )
06.04.2007 06:15
#16 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Aloha mai kaua Werner and Inge (my brother and sister),

Hope this letter finds you in the best of the best. I am excited to come back to Hamburg and see the both of you. It was funny how wrote about running you over with the truck. I am happy to hear you are still releasing and going through the process. We are arranging our itinary and will see you soon and play music in the park again. Aloha to all ohana in Hamburg.
Me ke aloha,
Kumu Lomilomi allen Alapa'i

Marion ( Gast )
06.04.2007 06:16
#17 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Haumana Marion Aloha, Mahalo for sharing this information. We are now back online and can begin to communicate.

Tina ( Gast )
06.04.2007 06:31
#18 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Aloha from Kaua'i Tina,

Thank you for being interested in my Ho'oponopono Lomilomi workshop. Ohana (family) is what I am looking for. We will become family. And this is the way I was taught. That this work was only for my family, generation after generation. Now is the time to share the mana'o (guidance) of the wisdom of my Kupuna (ancestors, grandparents). We all have different paths that we must walk through this lifetime. We all have a destiny and my Kupuna taught me that our destiny becomes magic.....only when we cross paths. If this is your destiny E piha hauoli ka pu'uwai (my heart is full with happiness). Welcome to the ohana.

Me ke Aloha Pumehana,
Kumu Lomilomi Allen Alapa'i

Joe ( Gast )
06.04.2007 06:46
#19 RE: Aloha Antworten

Aloha from Kaua'i Joe,

Wonderful to have you in this family style Ho'oponopono Lomilomi Workshop. I am looking foward of sharing the Aloha with you. Teaching the traditions of my family and my culture in Germany. You will definetly become a representative of Aloha and a representative of my family lineage. And because of this reason it is my responsibility to teach the proper protocol. Until we meet....and embrace each other with Aloha.....

Me ke aloha Pumehana

Inge ( Gast )
06.04.2007 07:02
#20 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Alooooha from Kaua'i Inge,

It sounds and looks like a wonderful place for this Ho'oponopono Lomilomi workshop. Mahalo nui loa for your Kokua (thank you for your help) in arranging this workshop to unfold.....and hopefully it will Blossom into a Special Time for all of us. We are really looking foward to seeing you again.....real soon. Malama pono

Me ke Aloha Pumehana,

Lomi Offline

18.04.2007 11:31
#21 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten
Ich versuche gerade für vier Teilnehmer in Oberreute noch massagen mit Allen und Kahili zu organisieren. Ich hoffe wir können noch einen Tag länger bleiben. Bin gerade am abklären. Nun wäre es wichtig zu wissen, wer denn evtl. gerne eine haben möchte.

Trying to geht one more day in Oberreute, Saturday, so that you and Kahili can make 4 more massages with the Haumanas.
Kißlegg we can arrive one the 3 of June.#

Grüße, Regards Marion
Allen Offline

20.04.2007 01:02
#22 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Marion Ok this is good if it is possible. Thank you for your cooperation.
Kumu Allen Alapa'i

Lomi Offline

23.04.2007 09:35
#23 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Aloha Allen and Kahili

so now its done. We will stay til Sunday morning and drive than to Kißlegg. We will arrange 4 more Lomi at Oberreute.

So ihr lieben, wer sich nun für Oberreute angemeldet hat, kann sich von Allen und Kahili massieren lassen. Die beiden werden 4 Personen a 3 Stunden massieren können. Bitte meldet euch daür an, denn es ist nur ein Tag dafür zeit. Bitte sagt auch im Seminarhaus bescheid, wenn ihr dann eine Nacht länger bleiben wollt.

Grüße Regards Marion

Allen Offline

23.04.2007 11:39
#24 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Aloha Marion, good work and Mahalo for doing this. See you soon
Kumu Allen Alapai

Lomi Offline

30.04.2007 22:39
#25 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Leider kann Allen derzeit nicht antworten, da sein PC kaputt ist.
Er bitte um euer Verständnis und freut sich auf euch alle.

Grüße Marion

Inge M. ( Gast )
01.05.2007 23:42
#26 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten
Hallo liebe Maion,

kannst Du bitte die nachstehenden Zeilen für Allen und seine Frau Kahili übersetzten.

Aloha Allen und Kahili,

ich hoffe das der PC wieder funktionier und Ihr diese Nachricht noch vor Eurem Abflug lesen könnt.

Ich freue mich sehr das Ihr beide Euch auf den weiten Weg macht und nach Europa kommt, um
uns zu unterrichten.

Ich bin eine Schülerin von Marion, und gebe seit ca. 1 1/2 Jahren Lomi teilweise
mit Marion (Paar-Lomi im Hotel Schreiberhof). Ebenso freue ich mich, das ich eine Teilnehmerin
im Allgäu bin und sehr aufgeregt wegen der vielen Traditionen (auf PU (Muschel) Töne erzeugen) usw.
die wir erlernen werden.

Desweiteren bin ich sehr froh das Marion das Seminar übersetzt, da ich nur sehr sehr wenig englisch
sprechen kann und genau so wenig verstehe.

Ausserdem bin ich sehr gespannt auf die Massage die 3 Stunden dauert und über die ich sehr viel
positives von Marion gehört habe.

Auf den Bildern die ich von Euch beiden gesehen hab, bin ich sehr angetan. Die Massage wird bestimmt
ein Traum, ebenso das Seminar.

Nun wünsche ich Euch beiden eine gute Reise in das ferne Europa und ich freu mich auf Euch

Aloha
Inge M.

Translation

aloha Allen and Kahili,
hope that you PC is working again, so that you will get this bevor you fligh to Germany. I´m happy that
you are comming to Germany and give us lesseons. I´, a student of Marion and I´working since one and a
half year, some times with Marion, Lomi togehter and also in the Hotel. Also I´m very happy to be a student
in Allgäu and very exited about the tradition and learning the pu, to get out some sounds.

Happy that Marion is translation this cours, because I donot speak good english and I dont understand
to much. An I´m very curious about the 3 hour lomi´I´m getting. I have just heard positv about this work.
You pictures here make me feel very comftable and I´m shure he lomi will be great so the Workshop.

I wish you a good tripp to Germany and happy to see you soon.

Regards Inge M.

Lomi Offline

02.05.2007 01:13
#27 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Hallo Inge,

ich glaube nicht das die Beiden hier noch mal reinschauen, außer sie können an einen anderen pc mit internet.

Aber deine Freude werden die Beiden sicherlich spüren.

Danke für die lieben Worte, werde ihnen einen schönen Gruß ausrichten.

Marion

Allen Offline

02.05.2007 22:36
#28 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten
Inge Aloha from Kaua'i, Yes we are looking foward to seeing you and being together in Aloha
and sharing my work with you. Kahili and I will see you shortly and know it will be a good
success. Mahalo for your contact and love.

Aloha Kumu Alapa'i
Übersetzung

Inge, ein Aloha aus Kaua´i. Ja, wir freuen uns sehr dich bald zu sehen und wir beide teilen sehr
gerne unsere Arbeit mit dir. Kahili und ich werden dich in Kürze sehen und wissen das es erfolgreich
werden wird. Danke für dein Schreiben und alles Liebe

Aloha Kuma Alapa´i
Lomi Offline

03.05.2007 07:30
#29 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

you are back online, jeeeepppeeeeee

That is so good. I shall tell you many regards from Marusha, and she hopes to finde the time to get a massage from you as well in Kißlegg.
Now we will all see us shortly and every body is very exited.

Regardes Marion

Tilli Offline

03.05.2007 19:23
#30 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten
Hallo Marion Allen und Kahili,

ich persönlich finde es sehr schade, das der Kurs hier über Pfingsten abgehalten wird. Ich und noch Zwei
weitere Freundinnen wären so gerne dabei gewesen. Aber das ist wegen der Ferien nicht möglich. Zwei von uns
haben Familie und da geht es in den Urlaub und eine macht Urlaubsvertretung.

Könnt Ihr denn schon sagen, wie es weiter gehen wird? Kommt Allen noch mal dieses Jahr und wann wäre das?

Ich finde es sehr schade nicht dabei zu sein. Versuche noch am Donnerstag zu kommen, aber es wird eng. Melde mich
aber noch rechtzeitig bei euch an.

Grüße von mir und meinen Freundinnen.

Tilli

Translation

Aloha Marion Allen and Kahili

Personaly I think its very sad that the cours is on a holiday time. My selfe and 2 other friendes
would have loved to join it. Tow from us have family and the other as to be at work.
Are you giving an new cours this year or or next year?

Sad not to be there, but I will try to come on the 24.5.

Regards Tilli
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz