Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 31 Antworten
und wurde 1.791 mal aufgerufen
 What Allen wants to tell you. Was Allen euch erzählen möchte
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Lomi Offline

24.03.2007 22:35
You are online Allen Antworten
Aloha Allen,

now there is time and place for you to write us. We would like to listen and I´m very happy to wellcome you here.
I will translate for you if nessesary.
Mahalo for you words

Haumana Marion

(Translation)
Hier ist Zeit und Raum für dich, uns zu schreiben. Wir möchten dir gerne zuhören und ich bin sehr glücklich dich hier begrüßen zu dürfen.
Danke für deine Worte

Haumana Marion
Aloha ( Gast )
25.03.2007 09:03
#2 Aloha Antworten
Please translate Marion, Thank you

Ho'oponopono Lomilomi with Kahuna Allen Alapai

Aloha and warmest greetings from the island of Kaua'i, Hawai'i. Ano ai Kakou (welcome everyone),

I am Kahuna Lomilomi Allen Alapai Sr. of Hanalei, Kauai. Born and raised in my families traditional Hawaiian art of healing, called Ho'oponopono Lomilomi. Taught to me by my Kupuna wahine (grandmother) who was a Kahuna in our village in Moloa'a, Kaua'i. She was the doctor, teacher, counselor, of our Hawaiian community, also a Hawaiian practitioner of la'au lapa'au (healing with plants and herbs) and delivered all the keiki (children) in the village and keeper of the Mana (spiritual power, life force). An honor to have such a special grandmother, teacher, and friend, all in one.
My apprenticeship started at the age of six years old. Learning my families art of healing the mind, body and spirit. Ho'oponopono Lomilomi. This is my families style massage, never taught outside of my family.... Until now. Ho'oponopono means to make right, to make balance. This was my families ritual, to talk things over to make (pono) balance and we did this ritual every night after dinner.
All twelve of us kamali'i (children) mom, dad, grandma and grandpa would gather together form a big circle and hold hands. My grandma would pule (prayer), oli (chant) in Hawaiian. Requesting the Mana (spritual presence) of the Akua (Gods) and Kupuna (our ancestors) to kokua (help) guide our families ritual of Ho'oponopono. This is the foundation of my teaching. Then grandma would start the ritual, and our whole family would listen, watch, and share. The ultimate goal was to become our true spirit, the real us! This is what my grandma taught to all of us, the secrets of LIFE, and ALOHA (unconditional LOVE).
When I was younger grandma told me: "That one day the rest of the world will be comming to Hawai'i in search of LOVE and ALOHA". She says: "This will happen in my generation and Hoomakaukau" (Be ready).

E Alu Like Kakou (Let us come together) and spread the LOVE and ALOHA to all of Germany and Europe, and shift the conciousness of the planet. And let me SHARE with all of you who are Ready to be part of a TEAM TO HEAL THE WORLD. Me ke Aloha Pumehana o ko'u 'ohana 'o Germany - Warmest Love to my New family of Germany and Europe. ALOHA KAHUNA LOMILOMI ALLEN ALAPA'I

Übersetzung

Ho ´oponopono LomiLOmi mit Allen Alapai

Aoha und die wärmsten Grüße von der Insel Kaua´i, Hawai´i. Ano ai Kakou ( Herzlich willkommen)

Ich bin Kahuna LomoLomi Allen Alapai Sr. von Hanalei, Kaua´i. Geboren und aufgewachsen in meiner familientraditionellen Art der Heilung, genannt Ho óponopono LomiLomi. Beigebracht von meiner Kapuna wahine ( Großmutter) die eine Kahuna in unserem Ort Moloa´a, Kauai war. Sie war Ärztin, Lehrerin und Ratgeberin für unsere hawaiianische Gemeinde, auch eine Fachfrau für la ´au lapa ´au (heilen mit Pflanzen und Gewürzen) sowie Hebame von den keiki (Kindern) in diesem Ort und Hüterin von Mana (spiritueller Kraft und Lebensberaterin). Eine große Ehre solch eine spezielle Großmutter, Lehrerin, und Freundin in einem zu haben.

Mein Ausbildungsverhältnis startete im Alter von 6 Jahren. Lernte die Heilung von Gedanken, Körper und Geist in der Art wie meine Familie es tat. Ho ´oponopono LomiLomi. Das ist der Massagestiel meiner Familie der bis heute so nie so unterrichtet wurde, aber jetzt weitergegeben werden darf.
Ho ´oponopono heißt, es zu richten und in Balance zu bringen. Das ist mein Familienritual, über Dinge zu sprechen, (pono) es in die Balance kommen zu lassen und wir taten dieses Ritual jeden Abend nach dem Abendessen.
Wir zwölf kamali ´i (Kinder), Mutter, Vater, Großmutter und Großvater saßen eng zusammen in einem Kreis und hielten uns an den Händen. Meine Großmutter betete (Pule), und sang (Oli) auf hawaiianisch, mit der Bitte für Mana (spirituelle Präsenz) der Aku (Götter)und Kupuna (unserer Ahnen) um kokua (die Hilfe) unser Familieritual Ho ´oponopono zu begleiten. Das ist die Grundlage meines Beibringens. Die Großmutter beginnt mit dem Ritual und die ganze Familie würde zuhören, aufmerksam verfolgen und teilen. Das ultimative Ziel war, in unseren wahren Geist und unser wahres Ich zu kommen. Da ist es, was unsere Großmutter uns allen beigebracht hat, das Geheimnis des Lebens und ALOHA, bedingungslose Liebe.

Als ich jünger war sagte meine Großmutter zu mir: „ Eines Tages wird der Rest der Welt nach Hawai ´i reisen um die Liebe und Aloha zu suchen.“ Sie sagt: „ Das wird in meiner Generation geschehen, also sei (Hoomakaukau) bereit.“ Nun ist es soweit.

E Alu Like Kakou ( Lasst uns zusammen kommen) und lasst uns diese Liebe und Aloha versprühen über ganz Deutschland und Europa und die Veränderung des Planeten annehmen. Ich teile mit euch mein Wissen und wer nun bereit dafür ist, kann Teil das Team sein, diese WELT ZU HEILEN.

Me ke Aloha Pumehana o ko ´u ´ohana ´oGermany – Die wärmsten Liebe an meine neue Familie in Deutschland und Europa.
Aloha Kahuna LomiLomi Allen Alapai
Dateianlage:
Allen Bild.doc
Lomi Offline

25.03.2007 16:24
#3 RE: Aloha Antworten
My is pumping.

It was a plessure to translate you words.
This is like I feel right now. Happy to have you her very soon and to share lots of time with you and Kahili.

Sending you this

Aloha Haumana Marion
Allen ( Gast )
26.03.2007 01:40
#4 E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten
Aloha mai kakou, 'o ka 'ohana 'o Germany ( Greetings to all the family of germany),

Kahuna Lomi 'O Allen Alapai keia. Wanting to share some sunshine from Kaua'i Hawai'i. And now feeeeel the warm beams of the sun, warming your entire body. Now take in a deep breath, close your eyes and say Aloooooha! do this three times.....Now..... We are all one.... Connected! 'Ohana! (family)
No matter where we are on this planet.... This is the Hawaiians way of contacting the ohana...... Thru the "ALOHA", which means....The breath of life. My kupuna also taught me Aloha means unconditional love. It is the universal"MANA" (energy) that I am willing to share....With those special ones... In the Hawaiian 'ohana traditions... of my family. "Hanai" is the Hawaiian word which means to adopt, to gude and raise another persons baby as if they were there own children in the Hawaiian culture....This is the true foundation of 'ohana.... of family. And to the Hawaiians.....Family is the heart, the core, the center, the purpose, the "MANA" of our journey in this lifetime. We represent our ancestors of the past and we look to our elders (kupuna) still living for their wisdom today. To guide us to our purpose in life. This is what I am offering in my seminars.
You will become a part of my ohana. representing my lineage, genealogy, ancestors, grandparents, teachers and this reason, it is my responsibility to find my ohana, family, team of healers to shift the consciousness of the planet. And spread Aloha to the world.
My work is about the heart....about feeling, not about levels, or titles, because I was not taught this waty. We will be one, all the same, with a purpose to better ourselves, our families, our communities, and eventually our planet.... Home. This is my goal, my mission.

Aloha Kakou

Translation / Übersetzung

Aloha mai kakou, 'o ka 'ohana 'o Germany (Ich grüße die deutschen Familien)

Kahuna Lomi Ó Allen Alapai keia. Möchte ein paar Sonnenstrahlen von Hawaií mit euch teilen. Und nun spürt die warmen Strahlen der Sonne, der euren kompletten Körper erwärmt. Nun nun einen tiefen Atemzug, schließe deine Augen und sag Aloooooha! Mache das 3 x....jetzt....Wir sind alle EINS... und nun verbunden! `Ohana (die Familie). Es ist egal wo wir uns auf diesem Planeten befinden....das ist der hwaiianische Weg in Kontakt mit der Familie zu sein....durch „ALOHA“, was bedeutet....der Atem des Lebens. Meine Großmutter (Kupuna) brachte mir auch bei, das Aloha bedingungslose Liebe heißt. Es ist die universelle Energie (Mana) die ich mit euch teilen möchte.... mit den ganz speziellen Weise ....in der hawaiianischen Familientradition......meiner Familie. „Hanai“ ist ein hawaiianische Wort was bedeutet, jedes Kind zu adoptieren, zu begleiten und froß zu ziehen, als wären es die eigenen Kinder so ist das in der hawaiianischen Kultur....Das ist das wahre Fundament von der Familie (´ohana). Und für die Hawaiianer....Familie ist das Herz, die Hauptader, der Mittelpunkt, die „Energie (Mana)“ auf deiner Reise in dem jetzigen Leben. Wir repräsentieren unsere Ahnen der Vergangenheit und schauen zu unseren ältesten Großeltern (kupuna) die immer noch diese Lebensweisheit leben. Sie begleiten uns, mit dieser Absicht in unserem Leben.
Das ist es was ich in meinen Seminare anbiete.

Ihr werdet ein Teil meiner Familie (kupuna). Ich repräsentiere meine Sprache, meinen Stammbaum, meine Ahnen, meine Großeltern, meine Lehrer, und das ist der Grund, es ist meine Verantwortung meine Familie (ohana) zu finden, ein Team von Heilern die mit der Gewissenhaftigkeit arbeiten, und bereit sind diese Verschiebung unseres Planeten zu unterstützen und das ALOHA überall versprühen.
In meiner Arbeit geht es um das Herz...um die Gefühle, nicht um Erniedrigung oder Stärke, denn das wurde mir nicht beigebracht. Wir werden EINS sein, alle gleich, mit der Absicht uns zu verbessern, unser Familien, unsere Gemeinden und vielleicht auch unseren Planeten unser Heimat. Das ist mein Ziel, meine Mission.

Aloha Kakou

Kahuna Lomi Allen Alapai.

Kahuna Lomi Allen Alapai
Lomi Offline

26.03.2007 21:54
#5 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

This is a letter from Gabriela to you. I think all can read it.

Aloooha Allen,

now we are back in Germany again, but Lutz and myself are still very well remembering the sunshine, the colours, the smell and the spirit of Hawaii, the music and the Hula class we took at Kalani. Actually, you were so right in recommending not to quit our day job - I think we forgot every single Hula step, at least not much left. What we didn´t forget was the magnificent ho´oponopono lomilomi. We still fill blessed by what you and your wife did, this was a great gift for us. You and Thomas really inspired us and we have decided spontaneously to participate in the sacred heart conference in Italy mid of June. When I learned that you are planning to come to Germany I felt a wave of happiness and excitement and I hope that it will be possible to meet you and your wife again.

Marion informed me about your lomilomi workshop from May 26th to June 1st. So there is another spontaneous idea: I would love to participate in the workshop to learn more of the spirit and practise of lomilomi. The problem: most probably I won´t get the whole week off - if there will be no miracle. Do you think that I could possibly participate the first 3 or 4 days only (unfortunately the other workshop is no feasible option either). Any chance for me? In addition, I am longing to get another ho´oponopono lomilomi from you and your wife. Now, I was wondering whether there will be any possibility following the workshop Saturday 2nd or Sunday 3rd. Alternatively I could try to come on Friday 25th - not 100% sure yet - but I could try.

Looking forward to hear from you, much aloha

Gabi (or Gabriela, the group thought this name fits me better - what do you think?)

allen ( Gast )
28.03.2007 05:41
#6 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Aloha Gabriela, I have sent an email. but,course will end on June 1 and will soon have another class available for you to attend. You will be missing alot of information , mana, and guidance from Allen. We can try to arrange a massage maybe before he starts his classes. We have some time there. He has some time to do lomilomi work on people. During the courses, we would like to keep the time for lomilomi haumana, if its lomi, hula,or oli for them. Continue your journey in Hooponopono and clearing and forgiving, to make yourself available for the MANA to stay with you. You can contact Marion for times if any is available.

Kahuna Allen Alapa'i

Lomi Offline

28.03.2007 21:34
#7 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten
Aloha Ihr Lieben,

in Kürze werde ich euch mitteilen wann und wie viele Personen ich annhemen kann für eine Lomilomi mit Allen uns seiner Frau Kahili. Die E-mails überhäufen mich gerade. Habt bitte noch ein wenig Geduldt.

Aloha haumana Marion

Translation
In short time I will let you know how many people can have a lomilomi from Allen and his wife Kahili. There are so many e-mails comming in for this, so please be a little more patience till we can tell you more.

Aloha haumana Marion
Inge Offline

29.03.2007 15:17
#8 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Dear Allen

ALOHA NUI LOA from the heart from your Hamburg ohana.

Pehea `oe? We are very much looking forward to our reunion in May and are very excited to be with you and learn from you.
And most important: to play again together and having lots of fun.

He kehau ho`oma`ema`e ke aloha.

I'm doing my daily Pule, the one you thaught us in Greece, and feel connected to my ohana whereever I go .

Thank you so much for being with us

A hui hou kâkou!

Inge & Werner

Inge and Werner ( Gast )
31.03.2007 02:23
#9 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Aloha to my sister and brother of Hamburg,

I am very excited to come back to Hamburg once more...(in the park) and play again. Hope this letter finds the both of you in the best of health. As for me....I am ready to shift into my teacher mode and spread the Aloha in Deuchtland! Want to thank you for your kokua (help) in assisting with my courses. Kaum zu glauben. the time will be soon.

Me ke Aloha Pumehana,
Kahuna Lomilomi Allen Alapa'i

Werner Offline

31.03.2007 20:06
#10 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Lieber Allen,

The brandnew born baby boy Werner is still very impressed with his experience with your wonderful work (inside and outside).
Remember: Luckily you didn't run over me with the truck as you were joking before my session started. While you have been working for more than four hours on my knots I started to understand the processes behind them and there has been a lot of releasing ever since than.
MAHALO!
What you are doing is so much more than just treating the physical body. Kaum zu glauben!
I am looking much forward to play music again with you - I will bring my drums!

ALOHA & a hui hou

Werner (translated by Inge)

Lomi Offline

02.04.2007 08:53
#11 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Aloha Ihr Lieben an der anderen Seite des PC´s

Habe gerade mit Allen gesproche. Leider gibt es auf Hawaii gerade einige Stürme und er kann nicht Online sein. Er hat immer wieder schwierigkeiten mit dem Strom.

Er bitte euch Alle gerade um etwas Gedult bis er Eure Fragen beantworten kann.

Translation

Telling the people that you have big storms and that you cannot be online and its hard to reach you. They should be pation.

Tina ( Gast )
02.04.2007 20:07
#12 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten
Alhoa Allen,

ich freue mich sehr dich bald kennen zu lernen. Habe hier viel gelesen und auch immer Marions Seite verfolgt und freue mich nun sehr auf deinen Workshop. Mache nun schon seit 4 Jahren Lomi und bin sicher hier richtig zu sein. Aber deine Beschreibung was du unterriechten wirst, ist ja was Neues und sicherlich sehr interessant.

Bis bald hier in München.

Tina

(translation)
Aloha Allen,
im very happy to meet you soon. I have read a lot and have pursue Marions web side all the time and I´m happy and looking forward to the workshop. Im doing Lomi since 4 years and I´m shure that I´m right at this course. Because that what you are writing about your course is something new and for shure very interresting.

See you soon
Tina
Joe ( Gast )
04.04.2007 12:20
#13 RE: Aloha Antworten

Dear Allen,

my name is Joerg but for my friends abroad Joe. I`m a student of Barbara Mueller. To tell you little about me: I´m, a physician in Germany, running my own Familiy practice in the manner of trying a traditional way of healing. Lomi is one of my program as well as homeopathic, acupuncture etc. Barbara is a wonderful teacher and the Lomi therapy is becoming more present in my all day life. I`m lookng forward to learn more about the Practice of Lomi and to get more of the Aloha spirit in may.

Aloha Joe

Inge Offline

05.04.2007 13:28
#14 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Dear Allen

We just came back from checking out the seminar place up here in the North. Only one word: GREAT! You will love it - it's all newly renovated, wonderful decorated individual rooms and workshopspace, swimmingpool, sauna, indoor fireplace, lots of outdoor space and a little creek running behind the house. It's just perfect. You can check it out on their website at http://www.duebbekold.de - they have lots of pictures there.

ALOHA & A hui hou kâkou!

Inge

Lomi Offline

05.04.2007 20:31
#15 RE: E Malamalama 'o ka 'Ohana (sharing the light of the family) Antworten

Hallo Inge,

das ist ja wirklich ein Traum. Wir werden sicherlich eine tolle Zeit dort haben und wenn das Wetter so mitspielt, können wir sicherlich einiges draußen machen.

Freue mich schon sehr.

translation
this is a dream. We will have a great time and if the weather is good, shure we can do some things outside.

I´m very happy.

Marion

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz